Parents and Carers’ Evenings at Woodside High School
- Year 10: Tuesday 6 July
- Year 7: Thursday 15 July
This year all appointments are taking place by video call. You can log onto the system to book and also join meetings on the day here: https://woodsidehighschool.schoolcloud.co.uk/
- Events run between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- School will finish at 1:10 p.m. for all students on these days
- Appointments last 5 minutes – if you need longer please arrange a follow up meeting
- Please click here for a guide on booking appointments
- Please call the school if you need help booking
- You will join appointments from a smartphone or a computer instead of coming into school
Please watch this video on how to attend appointments:
To join the video appointments, you will need to have a device with a microphone and speaker or headphones and a compatible web browser. A smartphone is recommended. If you don't have a smartphone with a front-facing camera, use a laptop or computer with a webcam. You are also recommended to use earphones with a microphone to reduce echo.